Usta “camel”. In Ustrasana – Camel Pose, the whole body is stretched and the chest expands by pulling back arms and shoulders.
- Begin sitting in Vajrasana .
- Get on your knees and spread your feet and knees slightly. Place your hands on your hips. Breathe in and press your thighs and hips forward to arch your back back. Tilt your head back to look up. Turn
- Breathe in again to bend your spine further and bring your hands back until they are resting on your heels. Tilt your head back more. Focus on moving your hips forward and increasing the arch of your spine while keeping your thighs vertical. Hold 10-20 seconds and breathe normally.
- Corrects slumped shoulders
- Strengthens the back muscles
- Improve posture
- Cleans the lungs
- Stimulates the organs of the abdomen and neck
- Improves circulation
Do not perform this asana if you have the following injuries or ailments;
- High or low blood pressure
- Back or neck injury