Siddha means “perfect”. Siddhas are yogis who possess supernatural powers. Siddhasana – Perfect Posture is recommended for pranayama and meditation practice .
- Sitting position in Dandasana
- Bring your right foot toward your body and place your heel against your perineum.
- Bend your left leg and bring your heel against your pubic bone above your genitals.
- Turn the sole of your left foot upward and tuck your toes between the crease of your right leg.
- Rest the left heel above the left thigh
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Relaxes the brain
- Strengthens ankle, hip and knee joints
If your feet are uncomfortable, practice sitting in Sukhasana