Ardha means “middle” and uttana “extension.” Ardha Uttanasana – Half Forceps is a simple and effective posture that allows a clean and safe stretching of the back leg, back and shoulders. Can be used as an alternative or preparation for Uttanasana
- Begin standing in Tadasana .
- Place your palms on the floor, bending forward.
- Supporting on your hands, raise the rose and stretch your body forward. Look forward.
- Stretches the front torso
- Strengthens the back and improves posture
- Stimulates the belly
With a neck injury, do not lift your head to look forward